Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I'm Feeling Crafty...

I highly suggest this project to anyone with patience, Mod Podge, a magazine, and some free time.
I got super bored today, and rather than sit here on the computer and do nothing with myself like I always do, I thought I'd get a little creative...and then this happened!

I Mod Podged some newsprint on a small canvas (Roughly 8x10), and then went to town with scissors on magazine pages. And more Mod Podge. So much Mod Podge. Although, one thing to be careful of  is using too much Mod Podge. I did that in a couple of spots and it causes the paper to wrinkle.
I want to make some more of these, because I need wall art!

I hope some of you try this out...if you do, I'd love to see a picture of your work!
Ta-ta for now,
Morgan

1 comment:

  1. Loving the owl magazine art - am all inspired to make my own now!

    Sarah
    http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete