Sunday, August 19, 2012

Flickr/ Etsy Updates

Hi again!

I've recently added a few new photos to my Flickr, and am going to be celebrating the opening of my Etsy shop, Wandering Rush, in just about a week. I just need to choose a lab to print my photos, edit my shop policies, and finish up my listings! I'm so excited!

Here's my recent favorite photo, "Abstract Petals"

P.S--If you read this blog, (besides being the first to know about, like, everything) I might just let you in on some discount codes down the road. ;)

Also, I've been wondering what people's favorite online photo editing websites are. Lately, I've been using PicMonkey, which is "A Photo Editing Website Made of Win". Pretty self explanatory, but check it out! It's really similar to Picnik, which was my old favorite, but since it closed down this April and moved to Google+, I haven't been using it much. PicMonkey has some really cool effects, especially for members, and has quite the sense of humor. I mean, c'mon, it's monkey-themed, for toast's sake.

Sound off in the comments below what your favorite sites are!

Hugs and monkeys,
~Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment