Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Setbacks...

So, last night, my main computer suffered some sort of computer stroke, and is being fixed. Foolishly, I have all of my pictures on that one, and not anywhere else. *Facepalm*. I do have a few on Flickr, which will work for awhile, but since I plan on selling the photos in three saturation-variations (Brights, Lights, and Black&Whites) I'm a tad stuck. I only uploaded a few photos in all three variations because I'm just a super forward thinker.

Hey, I never thought to myself, what if the computer breaks? Gee, I should go get a CD and back these babies up.

But I can still work on my shop policy and stuff, so I guess it's alright. I swear I'm really making progress here! See?!?!
Alright, well I'm off to catch up with a friend...so have a terrific Tuesday!

Syrup and waffles (guess what I should have had for breakfast today?),
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment